Mystery Box Delivery Service
Libraries have re-opened, but we know that some Canberrans have not been able to visit the library because of COVID-19 restrictions. We’re excited to bring our new trial Mystery Box delivery service to these people.
If this is you, we invite you to help us test this service and provide us with important feedback.
Since this is a trial, there are limited spaces available. As library branches are open regular hours, if you can visit in person and make your own selections, please do, so that the trial can be used by those who need it most.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the trial by completing the Online Registration Form or by calling our helpline at 6207 7265.
- Confirm your library membership number. If you are not a Libraries ACT member yet, it's free and easy to join online.
- Confirm that your ability to visit the library is currently impacted by COVID-19 restrictions.
- Select the genre you are interested in from the options on the registration form.
- Our friendly staff will hand-pick a surprise selection of items to be delivered to you.
- Get excited! You will receive a text message or email to let you know what day your contactless delivery will arrive.
- Enjoy your Mystery Box items for 4 weeks and give us feedback.
- The Mystery Box will be collected after 4 weeks and a new one delivered at a different time to be COVID Safe. Delivery and collection will be contactless.
The most important part of this trial is getting your feedback. If you become a participant of this trial, we will send you more information about how this will work. For more information or to register for this trial, please click the relevant link below.
If you need help with registering or can't find an answer to your questions, please contact us:
- Email - TCCS.LibraryDelivery@act.gov.au
- Phone - 6207 7265
Not currently a Libraries ACT member but interested in being part of this trial service? Click here to become a member of Libraries ACT to access this service and a wide range of free digital resources.