- posters for sites at Blandfordia and Ainslie for auction 12/12/1924
- inkwell, pen and gavel used at first Canberra land sale 12/12/1924
- studio portraits of William George and Elsie Barton Woodger, 1940s
- Atlas Cup competition at Royal Canberra Golf Club, 1960s
- Bill and Elsie Woodger with Harry and Dell Calthorpe.
- Photocopies of title pages of The Australian Stock & Property Code, compiled by W G Woodger and A E Robinson, no. 2, 1912 and no. 3, 1918.
- Letter to Miss Dawkins from Managing Director, Warden Harry Graves Ltd, Sydney, on her leaving the firm, 1913.
- Attestation paper, W G Woodger, 1916.
- Record of return to Australia, W G Woodger, 1919.
- Letter of termination of appointment to the AIF, 1919.
- Photocopy of title page and map, Federal Capital Advisory Committee, Construction of Canberra; First General Report, 1920-21.
- Letter from Yarrowlumla Shire Council certifying that W G Woodger made a valuation of rateable land in the Shire, 1922.
- Letter from Dalgety Shire Council certifying that W G Woodger made a valuation on rateable lands in the Shire, 1938.
- Photocopy of poster advertising the first auction of land in Blandfordia, 1924.
- Photocopy of ‘First Land Sale at Canberra, FCT’, 1924.
- Photocopy from Queanbeyan Age of details of first land sales, 1924.
- Canberra Leases: First Sale: 12 December 1924, reproduced in Canberra in Crisis, 1974.
- Reports of land sales in Canberra, extracted from Toowoomba Chronicle and Darling Downs Gazette, 1924.
- Extracts from The Federal Capital Pioneer, including early land sales, Woodgers & Calthorpe advertisements, social events, 1924-1927.
- Photocopied reports of social events, Manuka Centre leases and Woodgers & Calthorpe advertisement, from Canberra Times, 1920s.
- Title page and p.27 of Federal Capital Advisory Committee, Construction of Canberra; Final Report, 1926.
- Photocopy of articles on building Canberra, from Evening News, 1926.
- Photocopy of ‘Babies’ Week at Canberra’, with photograph of Elsie Woodger, from The Community News.
- Photocopied extract ‘Land Administration’, Dept of Territories, 5th Annual Report, 1929.
- Photocopied extract from an Advisory Committee report on first leasing of city lands, [ca 1929]
- Photocopied article concerning Woodgers & Calthorpe’s first ram sale at Cooma, Country Life and Stock and Station Journal, 1929.
- Photocopied article on Woodgers & Calthorpe, Canberra Times, 12 March 1934.
- Letter from J I Dent appointing W G Woodger as managing agent, 1938.
- W G Woodger’s call-up letter for Air Training Corps, 1942.
- Photocopied article from unidentified newspaper about W G Woodger’s handling of the biggest property deal in Australia, 1950s.
- Typescript biographical notes on W G Woodger, 1950s.
- Letter of introduction for W G Woodger from Royal Canberra Golf Club to overseas clubs, 1951, and letter from the Club offering life membership, 1966.
- Correspondence with Country Life Newspaper Co concerning celebrating W G Woodger’s 50 years in business, 1954.
- Photocopies of various newspaper articles concerning W G Woodger’s 50 years in business, 1954.
- Typescript of recorded interview of W G Woodger by radio station 2CA, 1954.
- Typescript biographical notes on W G Woodger for Canberra Day, 1958.
- With Compliments slips and notices, advising merger of Woodgers & Calthorpe with L J Hooker, 1959.
- Envelope containing 2 business cards for Woodgers & Calthorpe and 2 invitation cards, 1960.
- Correspondence concerning information about W G Woodger for a supplement to Country Life marking 50 years of the Stock and Station Agents’ Association of NSW, 1960.
- Correspondence concerning notice of W G Woodger’s retirement, 1960.
- Biographical notes from 1958, updated to mark W G Woodger’s 73rd birthday, 1960.
- Letter from W G Woodger to the Editor, Sydney Morning Herald, commenting on recent articles on Canberra, 1961.
- Photocopied article ‘An Acre at Red Hill for ₤200’, Canberra Times 12 December 1962.
- Typescript of notes for an interview on ABC radio, prepared by W G Woodger, 1962.
- Photocopies, ‘The Beginnings of Business in Canberra’, by W G Woodger; ‘Chamber of Commerce’; ‘Canberra Milestones’, Canberra Times 12 March 1963.
- Letter to the Editor concerning shortage of land in Canberra, Canberra Times 10 September 1963.
- Newscutting ‘In Canberra 25 years ago’ , sponsored by L J Hooker, Woodgers & Calthorpe, Canberra Times, 1963.
- Memo concerning tape recording W G Woodger’s memories, 1964.
- Newscuttings and letter concerning W G Woodger’s retirement, Canberra Times 10 December 1964.
- Typescript biographical notes on W G Woodger, 1972.
- Death notice and obituary, Canberra Times 1979.
- Typescript of funeral oration, 1979.
- Topics for discussion and correspondence with National Library concerning oral history interview about W G Woodger, 1980.
- Booklet advertising the auction of five J B Young properties, including the first lease sold in 1924, by Richardson & Wrench (Auctioneers for the first Canberra land sales), 12 December 1984.
- Typescript extract from unknown source concerning early land sales in Canberra.
- Woodger family tree and other biographical notes.
- W G woodger death notice and obituary newscuttings, Canberra Times 31 January 1979.
| 1|| 4|| Photographs of Canberra taken by Woodger family||1940s-1960s|
|2 oversize |
Professional certificates, mounted
- Associated Real Estate Institutes and Agents' Associations of Australia, 1 March 1929
- Commonwealth Institute of Valuers, 31 January 1934