Welcome to our June school holidays Brick Club Challenge!
Let's get started by watching these Online Story Time videos to get some ideas for building with your LEGO®
Now get your LEGO®, or other building materials, and see what you can create. It can be anything you like.
If you want more ideas, challenge yourself to build some or all of the things from the list below.
Optional: If you’d like to show us your creations, ask your grown up to take a photo and share it with us on Facebook. We’d love to see what you have made.
More Brick Club Challenge ideas
Get your imagination ready. How many can you create?
- Something inspired by your favourite story
- Your favourite book character
- A tree
- An animal
- A machine to find and pick up rubbish
- Your favourite Canberra building
- Something you can find in Canberra
- A dinosaur
- A bridge
- Something that lives in the water
- An igloo
- A miniature model of your house
- The tallest tower you can without it falling
- Something that is symmetrical (the same on both sides)
- A robot
- A car
- Something funny
- A train
- A pyramid
- A box with a lid
- Your name
- An imaginary world
- The alphabet
- A board game
- Something using only 25 pieces