Independent reading groups
Online applications are open for independent reading groups wishing to apply to use selected titles from the Libraries ACT collection.
Please note: Groups receive a maximum of 6 titles throughout the year. As new titles are in great demand each group will only receive one of these titles in 2016.
How do I apply?
- Decide on preferred titles before completing the online application (links to lists are also available while completing the form)
- Please select 6 preferred titles from the new title list
3. Please select 10 preferred titles from the general list
- Download the 2016 GENERAL book list (Word 359.5KB)
- Download the 2016 GENERAL book list (PDF 314.2 KB)
4. Go to the Online Application Form for 2016 , complete and submit.
If you are unable to complete the online application form please contact the library for more information about how to register.
email@example.com OR Independent Book Clubs Belconnen Library 12 Chandler Street
Book Club Guidelines
- Download the 2016 Independent reading groups guidelines (Word 46.5 KB)
- Download the 2016 Independent reading groups guidelines (PDF 165.7 KB)
Join a Book Club
If you are interested in joining a book club, we have a few to choose from, including:
Enquiries about Libraries ACT facilitated book clubs or our book club services can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org