Facilities and Services in the ACT Heritage Library
- Photocopying in black and white up to A3 size is available within Woden Public Library at standard charges.
- Microfilm and microfiche readers and copiers are available. Photocopy charges apply.
- Image reproduction from our Images ACT database is available. Charges apply.
- Use of digital cameras to copy collection items is permitted and should be discussed with reading room staff.
- All copying is done in compliance with the Australian Copyright Act and the the NSLA Guide to Copyright for Clients. Please be aware that some collections are subject to donor restrictions on copying and these agreements must be honoured by Libraries ACT.
Loan of ACT Heritage Library Materials
- Cafe Ink operates in the building on weekdays
- Near access to public transport